Monday 14 November 2011

Hello!

Hmm been really busy these days, because school holidays so need enjoy haha ;D
So went out with family shopping++
and chiong many Jasmine's Heart orders!
Christmas coming, many customers buying for presents :P
Seems like our Jasmine's Heart CHU MING le! Cheers :D
We'll be coming christmas stuff soon once i cleared half my orders :)
Sorry for those customers that have to wait so long, thanks for being so understanding :)
Ohyea just cleared some jasmine's heart orders, you can check out the pichar at the sold page :D
see so pretty!
Will probably make one for myself and my sis and my mother and my pigs blah blah haha
when i have the time HAHA!
Do really help and support my mother's collections;
Fruity Dessert and MAMA Peray bracelets! ♥
Will try post up as many accessories as possible once we have the time to make them ;)
Hope ya'll like them :D
ALL THE BEST, buaiiis~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment