Sunday 17 July 2011

HOHO!

Hey there! :D
We would like to thank everyone who have supported us with our new editions! Thank you lots!
New updates: Instocks & Handmadewithlo♥e Accessories
Due to many requests, we have also put up new accessories once again!
Doo check them out! ;D
Hope you do support us again! ^^
Also, since school has started, my schedules will definitely be tighter as sometimes need to stay back and have many activites!
Hence, I may have less time to update the blogshop, reply your orders everyday, make orders, or cater to your meetup dates!
I hope you understand and be patient after sending in your orders! Thank you!
I will reply them asap after I am online so no worrys (:
PS. Currently only have my mother's handmade accessories, as Im busy and still working on it haha!
Hopefully, mine will be out by next month!
Nevertheless, DOO SUPPORT MY MOTHER'S CHIO ACCESSORIES HAHA!
Suitable for all ages!
See so pretty! C:
TYVM and seeyaaaa! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment