Tuesday 21 June 2011

AHH soo busyy

Sorry if the blogshop will be abit outdated at times^^
as I will busy completing my holiday homework this week D; soo manny haix ><
Nevertheless, feel free to send in your orders to us and I will try to get back to you asap when I am online (:
Also, doo look forward to our new handmadewithlo♥e accessories that will be out next week! :D
Thankyou! (: the bloogshop willl be updated by then too!
Btw, those that have ordered from me / pending orders, doo text me and arrange a meetup asap if you have not, and if I have texted you regarding the meetup PLEASE DOO REPLY ASAP TY doooont MIA kays? thanks ^^
P.S. Promotion ends on 27th June 2011, school reopen! So, doo send in your orders asap tyvm (;
Promotion is over! Thanks for supporting! ;D
See yaa! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment