Friday 29 April 2011

Opening Ceremony!

Hey there! I finally opened my blogshop after sooo lonngg!

I do have a series of handmade accessories to put up, but exams are coming! Hence, handmade accessories will be available only after my mid-year examinations, most likely by the 18th of May. Do anticipate one-of-a-kind and unique pieces as each is handmade with love with at least 3 hours of hard work. There are also editions made by my sister and maybe by my mother! Do support us by indulging youself in all our beautifully madewithlo♥e accessories!

Meanwhile, spread your love to loved ones and especially to your mother this 8th April as it is mother's day! Sorry for the limited choices as it is abit of a rush due to the midyears near the corner. However, each I Heart You Keychain and I Heart Key bracelet are madewithlove, and it definitely gives a cute touch to the bag, pencilcase or pouch it hangs on tightly to or the hands that it is hugging!

-candy

No comments:

Post a Comment